Stretch marks are a common part of life for many men and women. When the skin has been stretched too far or too fast – such as during puberty, pregnancy or weight fluctuations – these unsightly lines appear. This fractional technology delivers pulses of laser light into the skin to target and break down stretch marks. This will help generate healthy new tissue to form in its place that is smoother and more even in skin tone.
The benefits of laser stretch mark removal are clear:
- Smoother, better looking skin without surgery
- No downtime
- Comfortable treatment sessions
- Only laser technology FDA-cleared to treat stretch marks
- How long does the procedure take?
- Is the procedure safe?
- Does this procedure hurt?
The treatment can be performed in as little as 30 minutes, depending on the size of the treatment area.
This procedure uses the ICON laser which is the only FDA approved laser to remove stretch marks.
This procedure is not painless, you will experience discomfort during the length of the procedure which is a pinching sensation. However, this requires no downtime.
- Laser Services, NON-SURGICAL, Services
- Average Cost
- Recommended patients
- 25-60 yrs old